Residential Glass Needs
St. Louis Glass Works will work side by side with residential customers ensuring they are satisfied from start to finish. Customers are welcome to call the office with approximate sizes of the glass that is needed and a member of our office staff will provide an estimate by the end of the business day in most cases, saving customers from the hassle of setting up an appointment for a site visit while in the planning process. Once the estimate is accepted, one of our technicians will be sent out within 1-2 business days to measure. Lead times vary by glass type, but most glass can be ordered and installed within two weeks. St. Louis Glass Works’ team members understand how frustrating accidental glass breakage is. We also know how time consuming planning can be when remodeling. We are here to make the process as simple and quick as possible, while still providing our customers with quality products!
Summer Is In The Air!
St. Louis Glass Works offers more than window glass replacement when it comes to residential glass needs. If you are putting your house on the market this summer, be aware of certain window related problems that will cause a house to fail inspection. St. Louis Glass Works also offers a list of interior glass work that could help increase the value of your home or turn it into the dream home you have always wanted! No job is too big or too small for St. Louis Glass Works!
- Bad Balances – Will cause home to fail inspection. Window will not stay in open position.
- Failed Seals – Will cause home to fail inspection. Window appears foggy, dirty or has condensation buildup between panes.
- Glass Shower Enclosure – Provides bathrooms with a more elegant and updated design. Can increase the value of the home. Custom designs with unlimited possibilities, call St. Louis Glass Works before designing your shower enclosure to ensure the end results are everything you imagined.
- Furniture Tops – Glass cut to size to protect surfaces on furniture from everyday wear and tear.
- Mirrors – Custom size mirrors, with or without beveled edges, available for all rooms and projects.
- Backsplash – Kitchens and bathrooms are a great place to install custom backsplashes with unlimited options! Customers are able pick any Sherwin Williams paint color to have applied to the back of the glass for a custom, one of a kind look.